Annual Subscription Options
- Single User
- Hard Copy
Multi-user subscriptions available.
Top Five Benefits:
- Saves you time through easy access to information, advice and options regarding the drafting of wills and obtaining grants of representation, enabling you to focus on building and creating relationships with new and existing clients.
- Facilitates your move to developing fixed-price options for certain advice with confidence.
- Focuses on modern issues such as IP in digital assets and social media platforms; rewards points, statutory wills and superannuation.
- Incorporates the knowledge and insights of some of Australia’s leading wills and estate experts, including Pam Suttor, Lindsay Ellison SC, Michelle Maynard, Phillip McGowan and Dr John de Groot.
- Regularly updated subscription service saves you significant time and resources to stay up-to-date with legislative developments and case law changes.
- Online and printed formats;
- Regular updates delivered directly to your inbox;
- Accessible 24/7;
- User-friendly layout in printed and online format;
- Over 80 precedent letters and numerous templates, forms, agreements and checklists;
- Insights into case law, legislation and Court practice notes;
- Additional reference sources, materials and information;
- Access to the knowledge and insights of some of Australia’s leading practitioners in wills, probate and estate administration;
- Full text update of hard copy and online version annually; and
- Early notice of the “de Groot Report”, a video update delivered via YouTube.
- Table of Contents
- Index to portfolio of commonly used letters included in the appendices to Chapter 4 – Estate Administration
- Extract of Chapter 7 – Family Provision
The electronic version of the publication allows you to search, note and reference the text quickly and easily. A quick guide to getting the most out of the electronic version is available here.
For further information, please contact the Publication Team: email@example.com or 1300 735 830.